The Board of Adjustment (BOA) / Planning Advisory Commission (PAC) conducts monthly hearings to review a variety of land use issues including, variance applications, conditional use permit applications, interim use permit applications, subdivision proposals, rezoning requests, ordinance revisions, etc.
Please click on the below BOA/PAC Meeting Documents link for this meeting’s agendas, staff reports, ordinance amendments, rezonings, etc.
Regarding Public Participation
Each meeting attendee is expected to adhere to a standard of respect and courtesy towards the committee members and County staff. Such standards include but are not limited to waiting to be recognized by the chair, not interrupting another, and not yelling or harassing the chair, committee members, staff or other members of the public.
To provide public comment on agenda items, please go to the following web map: Public Comment Web Map
1. Select a land use case in the menu or click an icon on the map
2. A pop-up will display with further information regarding the application
3. To provide a comment scroll down in this pop-up and click “Submit Feedback”
4. Complete the Public Comment Form and press “Submit”
5. Please Note: comments may be submitted anonymously
The Land & Resource Management Department will receive your comments to pass on to the Board of Adjustment or Planning Advisory Commission.
Notices of Decision
To view BOA/PAC Notices of Decision please click on the below link: