The Pope County Building Maintenance Department’s main purpose is to keep buildings, properties, and grounds owned by the county in safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Operate and maintain boilers and air conditioning equipment.
- Maintain county vehicles to keep them in good, safe operating condition.
- Repair and maintain equipment, fixtures and furniture owned by the county.
- Janitorial services for Courthouse, Highway Department, and Public Health and Human Services buildings.
- Grounds keeping.
- Purchase and maintain inventory of parts and supplies for County equipment.
Brad Pierce, Pope County Facility Management