Phone: (320) 634-7899
Fax: (320) 634-4062
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 4:30pm
Services and Responsibilities
- Project Management, Business Analysis, Disaster Recovery Planning, Policy, Standards, and IT Architecture
- Addresses county’s telecommunication needs to enhance effectiveness of operations.
- Advises staff in the purchase of technology-related purchases and prepares quote/bid packages for Board approval of such purchases.
- Serves as the county contact for all technology-related needs and concerns.
- Infrastructure support for both custom and commercial-off-the-shelf business applications used by County departments
- Information technology solutions that facilitate day-to-day business operations
- Creates and maintains the county websites.
- Systems Administration for the county’s computer systems and network.
Bryan Gates, Pope County Information Technology Department Head