Land Use Outreach Hub
- Public Comment Map for current BOA/PAC Applications
- Existing & Proposed Land Use Zones Map
- Zoning District Lookup
- Existing Floodplain Determination Map
- Locate Effective and Preliminary Floodplains
- BOA/PAC Hearing StoryMaps
- Land Use Data
- And more maps to come!
Zoning Land Use Districts
Pope County’s Official Zoning Map represents the zoning land use districts which are detailed in the county’s Land Use Controls Ordinance.
- 1999 Pope County Zoning Districts Map
- 2020 Pope County Official Zoning Map
- Adopted Zoning Revisions – Hoff Township – 6 April 2021.pdf
- Adopted Zoning Revisions – South of Starbuck – 6 April 2021.pdf
- Adopted Zoning Revisions – North of Starbuck – 6 April 2021.pdf
- Adopted Zoning Revisions – East of Starbuck – 6 April 2021.pdf
- Adopted Zoning Amendment-Glenwood Township 1 – Case No.2021-05 – 1 March 2022
- Adopted Zoning Amendment-Glenwood Township 2 – Case No.2021-06 – 1 March 2022
- Adopted Zoning Amendment-Glenwood Township – Case No.2022-01 – 17 May 2022
- Adopted Zoning Amendment to Residential in Glenwood Township – Case No.2023-01 – 16 May2023
- Adopted Zoning Amendment to Non-Intensive Agriculture, Reno Township – REZ 23042 – 20 June 2023
Proposed Zoning District Amendments
Please see the Pope County Land Use Zones – Existing & Proposed web map viewer to view existing and proposed land use zoning districts for the county.
- Proposed Land Use Zone Amendment, Non-Intensive Agriculture (A-1) to Residential (R), in Minnewaska Township, Pope County.