The Pope County Recorder’s Office / Registrar of Titles is the legal custodian of all land records affecting real property and provides protection and public notice of that information by recording, indexing and maintaining those records. The Registrar of Titles issues land title certificates on Torrens Property.
The Office of Vital Statistics is also part of the Recorder’s Office which operates as a Local Issuance Office authorized by the Minnesota Department of Health’s Office of Vital Records to issue certified birth and death records, issue marriage licenses and certificates, register wedding officiants, file notary commission registrations and is a repository of Military Discharge Records.
Property Fraud Alert
Honor Rewards Program
Recorder Fee Schedule
Change of Taxpayer Name or Address
Sarah Green, Pope County Recorder
Recorder Quick Links
- Electronic Certificate of Real Estate Value (eCRV)
- MDH eWell Disclosure Forms and Well Information
- MN Uniform Conveyancing Blanks
- Government Lot Surveys
- Application to Combine Tax Parcels
- Notice of Cancellation for Manufactured Home
- 50.3.7 MH Affidavit of Affixation
- 50.3.5 Affidavit of Severance of Manufactured Home