(320) 634-7700 | 130 E. Minnesota Avenue, Glenwood, MN 56334

Office Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm Contact Us

Report A Change In Primary Residence

If the property you currently homestead is sold or transferred, or you change your primary residence, per Minnesota State Statute 273.124, subdivision 13 (e), you must notify the county assessor within 30 days.

To report a change in your primary residency in Pope County, please complete the following form within 30 days from the date you vacate the property. If you have any questions, please contact the Pope County Assessor’s Office at 320-634-7715

Report a Change in Primary Residence

Owner(s) Name(s)
Property Address
Date of Move
Do you still own the property listed above?
Is this a rental property?
If this is a rental property, are you renting to a relative or non-relative?
If you're renting to a relative, you may be eligible for a relative homestead on the property.
New Mailing Address