Prescription Drug Dropoff
The Prescription Drug Disposal box is located on the main level of the Courthouse, across from Dispatch.
Proper medication disposal is important. Prescription drug abuse is a growing problem, especially among teens. Accidental poisonings from medicines are also on the rise. Additionally, medicine that is flushed down the drain or disposed of in the trash can contaminate water, harm wildlife, and pollute drinking water.
- Bring medicines in their original package or container
- No ID Required
- Free Medication Dropoff/Disposal
Medicines from households that include:
- Prescription medicines, including controlled substances
- Over-the-County medicines
- Vitamins and supplements
- Pet medicines
NOT Accepted Medications
Medicines from businesses that include:
- Health care facilities
- Pharmacies or doctor offices
- Pharmaceutical representatives
- Veterinary clinics
No needs, sharps or syringes.